New Covid-19 Protocol
The following information is our new protocol for ALL customers. Please read and follow the information provided below to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and staff prior to your appointment.
We understand that these times can be frustrating, however we are committed to ensuring your safety and well-being during your visit with us! We want to thank you for your continued support and patience.
- You must be wearing a mask to enter.
- Upon entering please use hand sanitizer.
- No Guests. One person at the time.
- Temperature check at the door before entering is mandatory.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness please call to reschedule.
Please ring the doorbell. when you arrive at the front door before entering to assure your room is ready. Please expect longer than normal wait times due to new COVID-19 protocols.
*Face covering may be remove during the face down portion of the touch therapy, and for entire service when you are receiving a treatment. Face covering also be removed when while you are in Halotherapy session.